lunedì 12 maggio 2014

Conclusions and final reflections

Conclusions and final reflections




We arrived at the end of this path, which has allowed me to expand my knowledge of the English language, teaching me to study this language in a totally different way. Probably for the first time in my life I have had the good fortune to follow an English  course in a serious way and well structured with an excellent teacher and demanding at the right point, who taught me how you have to study this language. 

Surely this semester helped me a lot, I have expanded my vocabulary with terms related to the economy and related spheres (eg negotiation); I strengthened my knowledge about verbal forms ( for example, the hypothetical period ); I improved my skills with regard  the Speaking ( thanks to the presentation of the Business Plan and the Seminar about the income inequality ); I learned how to effectively structure a writing; but mostly I learned to reason and deduce the meaning of sentences by context and not by every word.

Surely in a next time, to learn the language better, I would spend a few months in countries like England or the United States, discover their different ways of speaking English and deepen their cultures.

I conclude this post thanking to you, Sean , because you gave me the opportunity to study English in a manner totally different from the one I knew who I plan to continue.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento