martedì 1 aprile 2014

Speaking Assessment - Presentation

Speaking Assessment - Presentation









The presentation about the business plan of a company helped me a lot in several respects: First, it helped me overcome one of my fears, public speaking with someone who judged me, helped me to understand how to structure a presentation, which may facilitate my future career, and ultimately helped me to impare new specific terms about the business and the economy. I think that my work with Andrea was slightly different to the other presentations because dividing us parts of speech, we have built a real business presentation. If I had to redo it again I will focus more on the company's accounting and I would do a more detailed study on the international markets who we have seen to a lesser extent by giving more prominence to the internal market. Seeing the presentations of my colleagues I have learned different and interesting ways to structure presentations.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento